We are delighted to announce that Connected Voice is embarking on a new project to develop volunteering across Newcastle. This project, funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority, is being delivered in partnership with Volunteer Centre Newcastle. The purpose of the project is to enhance support for volunteers and volunteer-involving organisations in Newcastle.
Our aims are to:
- Increase the number of volunteering opportunities in Newcastle.
- Work with volunteer-engaging organisations to provide volunteering opportunities and support for people who face additional barriers.
- Create new training opportunities to support volunteering in Newcastle.
- Listen to and champion the voices of volunteers and volunteer-engaging organisations.
- Use these voices to influence key decision makers in the city to develop new initiatives that promote volunteering and build a deeper understanding of the value of voluntary work.
To get involved, contact our Volunteering Newcastle team by email or telephone:
- Courtney Wallace, Supported Volunteering Coordinator (Newcastle)
email@example.com 0191 211 3940
- Nimerta Virdee, Volunteering Voice and Engagement Manager (Newcastle)
firstname.lastname@example.org 0191 211 3940