We are commissioned by Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Group to provide advocacy support for adults with health and social care needs in Newcastle and Gateshead.
Do you belong to one or more of the following groups?
- Ethnically Minoritised (read about why we use this term)
- Mental health needs
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Over 55 years old
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/or Transgender
Supporting adults in Newcastle and Gateshead, we can help you:
- Get the health and social care services you need
- Have your views and wishes heard
- Understand your rights
- Find information
- Deal with letters and phone calls
- Prepare for meetings
- Keep safe from abuse
"I used the Advocacy Service at the times when I was most ill. They helped me to survive."
If you would like to make a referral for yourself or someone else to this or any of our other advocacy services please go to our Referral section
Please note we are not able to provide Welfare Rights advice. You can search for Welfare Rights and Money Advice services: