I’m looking for support and ideas for my organisation
We have a long history of successfully running and supporting charities and community organisations in our region. We can help with everything from finding suitable funding to writing your policies and procedures and linking with other organisations.
Free Support & Development Services
Our free Support & Development services are available to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises operating in Newcastle and Gateshead.
We offer free advice on:
- Clarifying your new project ideas
- Identifying and proving the need for your project
- Establishing the positive difference your project will make
- Defining measurable outcomes for your project
- Researching other projects and partnership opportunities
- How to prioritise and plan a project that funders will support
- Assessing your space needs – venues and online
- Choosing the right legal structure
- Setting up as a community organisation (unincorporated organisation)
- Changing your legal structure
- Identifying and creating the right policies and procedures for you to run effectively
- General troubleshooting
- Roles and responsibilities of your trustees, directors and committee members
- Business and project planning
- Developing an effective and sustainable funding strategy
- Closing an organisation
- Working with your trustees, directors and committee members to close an organisation
Should you require additional support from our team, we offer a range of affordable consultation, training and legal structure support services. Call 0191 232 7445 or email email@example.com to find out more and discuss which services are most suitable for your organisation.