Applied Research Collaboaration (ARC) is inviting original and high-quality research proposals that are focussed on regional health and care priorities, and that share their vision of achieving ‘better, fairer health and care at all ages and in all places’.
They encourage and welcome applications from a wide range of collaborations. These could include individuals working in the NHS, social care, local authorities, charities, voluntary sector organisations, businesses and universities.
A maximum of £60,000 funding over two years will be available, but it is expected that costs for most proposals will be lower and all will be scrutinised for value.
- Registration for the competition will be available online between 1st March and 30th April 2021
- An application pack will be sent following registration.
- The closing data for submission of an application is: 12pm on 30th June 2021
- Proposals which are submitted without prior registration will not be processed.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome in November 2021.
- Projects must aim to start between 1st December 2021 and 31st March 2022.