The Chrysalis Trust makes grants to UK registered charities providing public benefit, and supports local projects in the North East of England only, national organisations providing benefit across the UK, as well as, international charities registered in the UK.
The trust is able to provide support of up to £10 000 for capital projects and core funding with 'one off' donations, and cannot support any project which should or could be funded by a statutory body.
- Relief of poverty and disability
- Provision of access to shelter, education, healthcare and water
- Less popular and hard to fund activities and projects
- Please DO NOT apply unless you are registered with the UK Charities Commission
- No research - academic or medical
- No holidays or outings
- No arts or entertainment activities
- No animal welfare