We’re celebrating our 25th anniversary this year. We might have gone through some name changes over the years but throughout the last quarter of a century we’ve provided high quality, free, independent advocacy to disadvantaged, marginalised and minoritised people across Tyne and Wear and the North East.
Over the next few months we’ll bring you stories of how we’ve stood shoulder to shoulder with our service users to ensure they:
- are aware of their rights and choices
- are equipped to make informed decisions
- have their voices heard
- have their rights upheld
- have access to the services they need
- develop skills to advocate for themselves
- have improved independence, confidence, quality of life, choice and control and health and wellbeing.
We will also show how we have promoted social inclusion, equality and social justice though our strategic advocacy and policy work.