Connected Voice offers a wide range of training and events to help you develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to run your organisation effectively, and enable you to make the differences you want to see in your community happen.
- Our programme of free training for organisations working across Newcastle or Gateshead.
- Tailored training on a range of topics or contact us to discuss your specific training needs
- E-learning from Elements: Training portal for voluntary organisations
- Six networking events a year, each on a different topical theme - view our programme for upcoming events.
- Annual Newcastle and Gateshead Funding Fair which usually takes place in June, and monthly 'Meet the Funder' sessions.
- Women's Network (contact email@example.com for details)
- Gateshead Youth and Community Network (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Gateshead Volunteer Coordinators' Network (contact email@example.com)
- New! VCSE Health and Wellbeing Networks (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sound advice and straightforward
A valuable resource