Policies and procedures are at the core of any successful organisation, ensuring you are meeting statutory requirements while also providing a supportive back bone for staff and volunteers.
As laws change, funders’ priorities alter and your organisation grows, your policies and procedures need to be reviewed to reflect this. It is important you’re your organisation has policies in place that are relevant to your activities. Using a template or another organisation’s policy may put you and your service users at risk and can negatively impact funding success.
Our team at Connected Voice is experienced in writing and refreshing core policies and procedures in line with legal requirements and best practice.
Well, if I said Sara had been fantastic it would be an understatement. Honestly. A flawless process and outcomes were brilliant. I would recommend the service to anyone who asked!
Dawn Redhead, CEO, Lawnmowers Independent Theatre Company
- Review your existing policy (if already in place)
- Make changes in line with your organisation’s activities, service users and legal requirements
- Create a tailored policy specific to your organisation
- Work with your staff and trustees (or management committee) to ensure the new policy is understood and proactively used
- Provide guidance on the frequency of policy reviews
Policies and procedures
Our policy writing service covers a number of key documents, including:
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Fees apply to our policy writing service, with discounts available for multiple policies, along with a 10% discount for Connected Voice Members. To find out more, contact the team on email@example.com