Join more than 750 other organisations and become a member of Connected Voice. Membership is free and open to any voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation working in the North East of England.
We’ve been supporting social action since 1929 and our mission is to help local voluntary and community organisations to make a positive difference..
93% of our members would recommend joining - member benefits include:
- Stay connected through our networking events, email bulletins and quarterly Connected Voice magazine.
- Opportunities to work collectively and help us amplify voices to influence on the issues that matter to us all. Learn more about our representation role.
- Opportunities to influence our governance and inspire change by voting at our Annual General Meeting or standing for election to our Board of Trustees.
- Benefit from a 10% discount on policy writing and tailored training.
- Receive a 30% discount on advertising job vacancies through our website, bulletins and social media.
Please download the form before completing it and saving to your computer. You can email your completed application form to email@example.com
Please refer to our Membership Privacy Notice for details about how we process your data.